THERE were plenty of laughs and a chance for everybody to let their hair down at the Nambucca Strikers Football Club end of season event, a glitz and glamour trivia night.
The night was extremely entertaining to say the least, guided by the infamous host, Michael Major.
All who attended dressed in costume … the night was hilarious and a great little fundraiser for the club.
Although they didn’t pick up and major prizes, “the Beauty and the Geeks” were outstanding.
The awards on the night went to:
* Best dressed male: Aaron Lambie
* Best dressed female: Vicki Marriott
* Best dressed couple: Tony Woodland and Annette Grant
* Best Dressed table: The Geeks
* Trivia winners: President’s 11
A special mention and thanks to the organisers, host, judges and sponsors.
Well done everyone and see you all next season.
* More photos in today’s Guardian.
This article first appeared in Hangzhou Night Net.